|All meals served here!|
Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage and Midwest Permaculture are teaming up to present a Permaculture Design Course here at DR this summer. We are super excited about it!
The Milkweed Mercantile will be providing all meals, the cost of which is included in course tuition. Which means that not only will you be learning insightful and thoughtful ways of creating the kind of world you'd like to live in, you'll eat really, really well!
Camping is also included in the course tuition. However, if you'd like to stay in (our version of) the lap of eco-luxury, we are drastically reducing the Mercantile room rates for the eight nights of the course.
|The Aldo Leopold Room|
|The Rachel Carson Room|
- all linens
- super-comfortable beds in spacious rooms
- a guest lounge
- free wifi
- a commercial composting toilet
- a full bar, cafe and store
- a screened-in wraparound porch
- access to our hot tub
- an on-site massage therapist
- opportunity to experience life in a strawbale, off-grid building
- and much more!
After you have registered for the course please contact us at email@example.com to make your room reservations!
Below are the details. Click here to see photos of the Milkweed Mercantile Eco Inn rooms.
- Aldo Leopold Room (upstairs, king bed, accommodates two people, regular price $120 per night) $65 per night.
- Rachel Carson Family Room (upstairs, queen bed and twin bed, accommodates up to three people, regular price for two - $110, regular price for three - $135) $60 per night for two people, $75 per night for three people
- David Brower Room (upstairs, queen room, accommodates two people, regular price $115 per night) $60 per night
- Wallace Stegner Room (downstairs, ACCESSIBLE, very small room, two twin beds, opens directly onto the porch) $50 per night for two guests, $45 per night for one.
**Rates are PER ROOM, per night.
Payment in full is due upon reservation.
Cancellations: Deposit is fully refundable up to 14 days prior to arrival; with less than 14 days notice you will receive a full refund less a $25 cancellation fee.
|A sense of humor is vital in community living...|
|Examples of Natural Building abound at Dancing Rabbit.|