Monday, March 5, 2012

St. Patrick's Day - Your Dinner is Waiting!


St. Patrick's Day
Saturday, March 17th, 2012


On the menu at the Milkweed Mercantile
  • Corned beef
  • Cabbage
  • Red potatoes
  • Carrots
and for dessert: 
  • Baileys Marbled Cheesecake.
$14 per person (does not include alcohol, tax or gratuity)

Available at the bar:

  • Murphy's Irish Red 
  • Jameson Irish Whiskey
Seating is limited - reservations highly recommended. Call 660-883-5522 to let us know you're coming. We look forward to seeing you. Erin go bragh!


"Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed.  Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams.  If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered.  I think, "It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."  ~ Babe Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment