Come spend a romantic Valentine's evening with dinner at the Milkweed Mercantile.
On the menu:
- Locally-sourced appetizer (most likely this will involve some of Dan's homemade cheese)
- Boeuf Bourguignon or Tofu Bourguignon (a rich red-wine-based French beef or tofu stew with mushrooms, carrots, tiny onions...)
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Vegetable (whatever looks fresh and delicious!)
- Sprouted-grain rolls
- Choice of dessert
Dessert (included with dinner or available separately)
- Trio of homemade chocolate truffles
- Trio of homemade raw/vegan truffles
- Double Chocolate Cheesecake with nut crust
- Coeur a la Creme with Blueberry Sauce
|Coeur a la Creme|
Valentine's Day Inn Special - Spend Valentine's Night at the Milkweed Mercantile
We still have two rooms available. Tuesday night only we're offering the Lover's Special: $50 per couple (regularly priced $85-$115)
Choose from the Rachel Carson (queen size bed) or Wallace Stegner (queen size bed) room.
Please make your reservations for dinner and/or a room by Sunday, February 12th. If you have any questions, please email or call 660-883-5522.
Love, Alline, Kurt, Mandy & Jordan